Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kevin’s Story, Part 22, Another What? Part 5


 . . . . . sister?

Really?  I’m not at liberty to divulge the age however, I just want to say that I respect my elders.  She is vertically challenged but, makes up for it with a big heart. Completely adored by all those brothers she grew up closer to her grandma.  While the boys were goofing off at the wharf, little sister was learning how to take care of a family.

(I’m writing down names and birth dates wondering how long the phone battery is going to last.  iPhone’s are not known for there long battery life.  All I know is I have to get this last date down before it dies on me.)

Retire, no way, they will have to close the office before she quits.  I was told that Long Island was sinking because of all the Government money that went on to the island every week.  The Government contractors may have there own bank on the island because I’m sure they don’t have a vault big enough to hold all the cash. You have to download the list of defense contractors in spreadsheet form because the list is so big.  Although things have changed some.  Sister has to fight the Government contractor traffic to get across town.

I had the honor of meeting big sister last year.  With a bonus, I met her daughter and grand daughter.  When I visit Long Island, I think I better go on the weekend.

(Okay sister, I’m finally hanging up)

Don’t you want to know about your other. . . . .

Continued again, believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment